Trainee Accountant - ACCA Affiliate (ALL PAPERS COMPLETED)
Flemmings Chartered Accountants is a well established practice based in Croydon. The firm is continuing to expand and is looking for ambitious,and academically strong graduates aspiring to qualify as Chartered Accountants.
What we do
Our 3 partner firm has grown organically over the past 30 years and provides the following services:
- Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Wealth Management
- Property advisory
- Corporate Finance
Our clients consist mainly of professionals running owner managed businesses such as Doctors,
Dentists,Pharmacists, Barristers, Lawyers and even Accountants.
- Successful candidates can expect to join a structured, professional work environment with a friendly and supportive team of qualified and trainee accountants. They will receive extensive experience in financial and business matters, as well as leadership skills.
- Duties will include preparation of financial information for management and statutory purposes, tax compliance and planning, financial services planning, and analysis of investments.
- We expect our staff to be technically astute and apply knowledge gained in their studies to the workplace.
- Many of our trainees are given early responsibilty to manage a client portfolio and develop their technical and time management skills. Once sufficient experience has been gained, we would expect you to train and supervise juniors, allowing you to develop your leadership skills.
We are looking for ACCA affiliates who have completed ALL their ACCA papers and who have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in accountancy; have the commitment and drive to work and a desire to develop into aspiring business advisors. Academically we require strong, first time passes at all ACCA papers.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, IT skills and a good level of commercial awareness.
Our selection process involves an initial interview. Successful candidates are then invited for a further 3 day interview where they will be assessed on various skills.
For more details about our firm and the opportunities available please visit our website: www.flemmings.co.uk.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK need apply.
Apply for Trainee Accountant - ACCA Affiliate (ALL PAPERS COMPLETED)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly