Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Regulatory Reporting and Risk is a large team of dynamic finance professionals providing a wide range of financial analysis, reporting and operational support. As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team specifically is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group’s banking license.
Do work that matters:
- Managing a strong team in Regulatory Reporting, with a focus on Economic and Financial Statistics (Product, Financial and Statistical Reporting)
- Quality reporting to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS meeting all regulatory deadlines
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units
- Adhere to the regulatory reporting operating model and control framework
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across reporting processes and solutions
- Active involvement in integration projects (i.e. systems upgrades)
- Adhering to compliance obligations and requirements for regulatory reporting
- Active management of issues and incidents in accordance with the Groups framework
- Ensure quality documentation and procedures are maintained and updated accordingly
- Promote a high performance culture and providing excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong accounting skills with a deep understanding of financial and banking products
- People leadership and management skills
- Strong numeracy, PC and GL systems and reporting package skills
- Previous experience in presenting to senior management and stakeholders
- Exhibiting a high level of energy and passion about the finance functions opportunities and challenges
- Intermediate level in Excel, SQL, Tableau, Axiom
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.