Finance Analyst Business Partnering
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means to you”
Financial Analyst – Enterprise Services
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, the Enterprise Services Financial Services team works closely with Enterprise Services customers to help them understand their technology and operations costs and to help enable them to deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
See yourself in our team
Your team provides business partnering and financial management services to Enterprise Services, Chief Data Technology which encompasses Cloud services, IT Architecture and Enabling Technologies and Practices.
Do work that matters
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the provision of business partnering services to the Chief Technology Office (“CTO”). The CTO platform is a key pillar of the Group Strategy and is an area of great innovation and investment
- Assisting with the presentation of monthly financial reports including preparation of Leadership Team packs to General Managers.
- Providing timely and relevant financial information and insights, analysis and advice as and when required to support timely and effective decision making
- Ensuring a strong financial control environment is maintained throughout the monthly, quarterly and annual process, including integrity of the general ledger, through extensive variance analysis and balance sheet review and challenge
- Working closely with the business to develop meaningful driver based plans and forecasts in support of insightful analytics and business performance management, including the identification of cost savings and appropriate challenge of cost growth
Our diverse and collaborative team is looking to connect with qualified accounting professionals who are interested in being part of a leading technology business in the financial services space. If you are a value adding, finance professional with a background in IT and strong stakeholder management skills then please apply to the link attached!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 26/09/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.