WYZE Concepts & Associates (aka WYZE) is a dynamic professional service firm. We are a highly rated professional firm known for offering cost-effective professional services without compromising on quality. We have been providing multidisciplinary professional services to organizations since 2009. We are an energetic, dynamic, and professional business partner with a passion for success. We specialize in providing solutions to our clients’ challenges in the most cost-effective way without compromising quality. Our vision is to establish ourselves as one of the top ten firms of choice in Nigeria by 2022 in terms of revenue size.
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Tax Senior is to undertake tax compliance assignments for current and prospective clients. Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries. Research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates. Supervise, motivate, and develop junior tax staff. Review the work of junior associates, as well as developing their skills while providing needed training/ support.
The Tax Senior is to assume tax-planning responsibilities for both companies and individual clients. Prepare various federal and state income tax returns, coordinate federal and state tax audit engagements, and develop a strong relationship with clients. He/She must have a good understanding of clients' business practices and specific tax information needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting & other related disciplines.
- Professional accounting qualification ICAN/ACCA/CITN.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws, Regulations, and other current tax issues.
- Expertise in preparation of year-end tax, monthly compliance taxes, and employee-related taxes.
- Understanding of decided cases and its applicability to Nigeria businesses.
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Ability to use relevant Microsoft tools and applications.
- A strategic thinker and goal-oriented individual.