Credit Control Administrator
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator in a well established team to learn and develop quickly with strong progression prospects. A varied role that will be able to provide exposure in relation to accounts administration and credit control.
The client is a well established brand in the Manufacturing and Production sector nationally that is looking to bring a Credit Control Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis. This is a well established team that is ideal for someone who is looking to develop a career within Credit Control, a keen interest and understanding of this is required. Located in Milton Keynes, with parking on site they are an easy commute for anyone in Milton Keynes or the surrounding area of Luton, Bedford.
The Credit Control Administrator will have responsibilities that include:
- Support the credit control team with administrative duties - allocation
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders across revenue streams
- Solve customer disputes and issues
- Query resolution and management alongside the Credit Control team
- Escalation of customer queries appropriately
- Effectively track all data through portals and in-house software
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Credit Manager
The successful Credit Control Administrator will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a credit control and accounts environment - Essential
- Be Immediately Available to begin in a role - Essential
- Experience in a customer service environment - Desirable
- Microsoft Office skills namely Excel - Essential
- Finance Software Experience - Desirable
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels of the organisation (essential) with excellent telephone manner
- To have negotiation skills in relation to credit control - Essential
- A pro-active personality with an ability to take ownership of processes - Essential
- Be detail orientated and professional with a high productivity output - Desirable
The opportunity to join a varied role in an interesting and varied role that allows for a transfer of skills. Great career progression prospects as well as a number of other company benefits.