An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Cambridge arm of a market leading Consultancy business with a global reach. Looking for a stable Accounts Assistant to join the team, the role will be responsible for the smooth running of the monthly transactional finances alongside monthly reconciliations and reporting on projects.
An established Consultancy business who are able to provide an excellent working environment and hard working team in Cambridge for the successful Accounts Assistant candidate. A cutting edge business which will highlight the skill-set of a self starting individual, this role will provide a broad range of exposure for the successful candidate.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the transactional finance function
- The accurate processing of month end reconciliations
- Ownership of the purchase and sales ledger
- Ensuring the expenses and reports are kept accurate and up to date
- Supporting with the monthly reporting process
- Liaising with Project leads to provide integral finance support
- Manage the Daily cash flow and monetary movement monitoring process for all bank accounts
- Actively participate in the preparation for the annual external audit
- Process VAT returns
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- AAT Part-Qualified and actively studying
- Confident user of Excel and a wide systems understanding would be advantageous
- A confident self-starter, able to work in their own capacity and take responsibility for their workload
- Confident of working closely with project leads and other stakeholders
- Prior experience in a similar accounts position would be advantageous
The successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant will be joining an impressive Cambridge Consultancy with the opportunity to step in and make a mark from the outset. The role will also provide a comprehensive salary and benefits package.