Senior Business Finance Manager
As a Senior Business Finance Manager you will be working closely with internal Business unit from managing the annual planning, budgeting, forecasting &, other financial activities. Based on the analysis created and summarized, recommending leavers for improving Revenue & Profitability for the healthy financials of the Business Unit.
This position will act as hub for business unit financial information, you will be focused on working collaboratively with Senior Management & other teams within organisation providing valuable business insights to draw key business decisions.
1. You’ll be managing end to end Business Finance function for the internal Business Unit, which includes various financial activities within Lead to Cash Process
2. Pricing & Contract review support in creating value based commercials both for customers & Tech Mahindra through financial engineering.
3. Analyzing financial performance of the business unit, creating concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance
4. You’ll be managing planning &, budgeting process along with ensuring financial health of the Business unit through continuous monitoring
5. Collate, Create & Produce clear reports communicating compelling message both for internal & external stakeholders
6. Developing innovative financial models for large client dealings comprising of joint venture model and built-operate-transfer models etc. along with approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
7. Reviewing proposals that are submitted to customers in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks of the proposal financials for the business unit and organization
8. You’ll be preparing multiple pricing models and scenarios for the business unit based on customer request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization
9. Reviewing & Recommending legal contractual documents such as (Master Service Agreements “MSA”, Statement of Work “SOW”, Non-Disclosure Agreement “NDA” &, others)
10. Identifying commercial risks & prioritizing along with proposing risk mitigation framework
11. Prepare strategic plan for contractual and commercial negotiation with customer, vendors and alliance partners
12. Creation of sophisticated data models from raw data collected from different sources & validations
13. Creation of Executive presentations and dashboard to be presented to Senior Management
1. Executive presence & ability to communicate & influence with Internal & external stakeholders
2. Demonstrated business acumen and Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
3. To coach team members to perform their tasks, provide regular training programs, review their work periodically
4. Good team player, developing and obtaining Knowledge from cross functional teams on process & structures along with good reporting and analytical skills
5. Expert knowledge on the competitors performance metrics
6. Innovative thinker – ideas to increase efficiencies and optimise reporting processes
7. Commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of economic factors that can influence the IT Outsourcing, is important.
1. Experience in working on BI tools (i.e. Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.)
2. Advance user of Microsoft office suit (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Knowledge on statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (SAS, Excel, SPSS, etc.), would be beneficial.
Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
Rs. 10 lakh to 14 lakh per annum
Apply for Senior Business Finance Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly