Analyst, Client Reporting
- Preparation of Client Servicing Reports for complex and sensitive clients.
- Meet all the SLAs set by the business for the process in terms of timeliness and accuracy.
- Must be able to multitask, also prioritize on the work allotted based upon the deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who can take the initiative
- Must utilize his/her time in an appropriate manner, hence, the time saved can be utilized for further productivity and maximize efficiency.
- Actively participate in Team meetings and huddles. Also, should be able to provide inputs whenever necessary.
- Capable of using analytical skills in solving issues/problems faced by the team.
- Any issues causing a concern must be immediately raised to the TL (or) Line Manager.
- Should be able to take ownership for any Adhoc requests, and must be able to complete the same within the specified SLA.
- Perform tasks of defined processes or procedures Adhere to the procedures in relation to all tasks, and have an in built ability to take up ownership of the monthly/weekly reporting process.
- Ensure all reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Attention to detail is critical
- Deliver high quality service to stakeholders by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information
- Escalate to the Seniors Management any potentially difficult situations which may impact the monthly reports
- Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
- Seek to learn quickly and strive to continually improve service offered.
- Consistently prioritise team goals above individual goals
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Skills & Experience
- Candidate to have a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- General Financial Services Knowledge
- Data Analytic Skills preferable
- Industry Knowledge - Knowledge of financial instruments and the investment banking industry
- Computer Skills – Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.