Regional Reporting and Statutory Manager – Latin America Region
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the Close, ensure KPI are supported from Global Finance Center for Business.
- Mainly involved in managing the external audit for countries spread within a Region. Key point of contact for communication/resolution of audit issues.
- Review of Statutory & Management financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Functional team, Business, Tax, Legal, Company secretary and Operations
- Reviews and submits the audit pack to Auditors along with draft statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements. Also monitors Teams Analytical support, Variance Analysis for S2G Walk
- Manages deliverables to Consolidation & Reporting (C&R) team by completing periodical analysis templates and reporting packages with quality and punctuality in accordance with US GAAP
- Under minimal supervision, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of financial processes & Manage a group of individuals assigned to area to work towards Audit deadlines
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Min. 10 to 15 years working experience in external audit and in planning/ analysis filed
- Possesses good analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Able to multitask, independent and proactive
- Understand Statutory and US GAAP Accounting
- Must be able to speak Spanish/ Portuguese to support Latin America Region
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Experience in auditing oil and gas, manufacturing, chemical company would be an added advantage
- Competent Accounting & Administration skills
- Proficient SAP, Hyperion Oracle, and Ms. Office User
- Excellent communication & presentation skill
Location: Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia/ Budapest - Hungary
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.