Credit Control Team Leader
Credit Control team leader role working for a growing Manufacturing organisation in Newport. Managing a team of up to 10 Credit Controllers
The client are working strictly confidentially and are not looking to make a quick hire. They are looking for specific skills and characteristics.
- Managing a team of up to 10 credit controllers
- 121's on a weekly basis
- Process improvement & implementation
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Incentives for staff integration
- Reporting to senior board room level
- Managing a personal ledger of key accounts
- Bring relevant training schemes to the workplace
The successful candidate will be someone that can complete 80% of the responsibilities listed. Able to work under pressure while delivering results and reducing the ledger as a team.
On offer is a competitive market salary with excellent company benefits, as well as remote working.