BSG Semi Senior / Senior
Are you a part qualified / qualified Accountant looking for a new opportunity in a UK top 50 Firm? If the answer is yes, then you might be the perfect candidate that we are looking for as we are recruiting for an Accounts Semi Senior or Senior to join our excellent team in our modern Chard office.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5,000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
As a Semi Senior / Senior you will prepare accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships whilst also completing Tax and VAT returns. You will be responsible for completing all areas of a file for small jobs with minimal supervision and for larger jobs under the supervision of a Senior/Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- Practice experience;
- Part qualified / qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA – further training may be considered;
- Good understanding of tax.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Good IT skills;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Good experience of Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Alongside, a competitive salary based on skills, qualifications and experience.