Tax Senior – Personal / Business
Are you ATT or CTA qualified and looking for your next role? We are looking for a Personal / Business Tax Senior to join our well established Tax department at our busy Yeovil office.
As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
We are proud that we are a Best Companies “Very Good Place to Work” as our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as a trainee with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
We are currently looking for a Tax Senior to join us in our Yeovil office on either a full or part time basis. You will be responsible for looking after and advising high net worth individuals on personal tax along with some dealings with business tax. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients along with general tax compliance work and tax advice.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- ATT or CTA Qualified / Part Qualified;
- Excellent IT skills and software capability including experience of Sage;
- Passionate about great service in order to be able to provide a high level of client care.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Positive Team player with a “Can do” attitude;
- Detail conscious and conscientious;
- Outgoing and Socially Confident;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.