Private Equity Middle Office - Senior Associate
- To supervise the MO LPs process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
- Individuals must have an understanding of service requirements, processes and procedures for fund administration.
- Assisting with the accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value.
- Completing the pricing of all positions
- Completing the accurate processing of corporate actions
- Processing fund capital activity
- Performing cash and position reconciliations of listed and derivative products
- Highlighting and resolution of any reconciling cash and position items
- Processing of various accounting transactions.
- Might need to do 100% production based on business requirements
- Perform day-to-day accounting and related administration for one or more client sponsored Private Equity teams. Work closely with various groups throughout the division to ensure information is fed to downstream systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process high volume of Cash Flow Notices and adhering to established procedures and controls; execute cash movements as needed; monitor and resolve any noted reconciliation discrepancies.
- Supports Investment Operations, Cash Administration, Reconciliation & Valuation business as needed; completes special projects as assigned; provides assistance to operational process improvement efforts (Procedures, Controls, KRIs) Complete and contribute to special projects as assigned providing assistance to process/efficiency improvement efforts.
Perform other duties as required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.