Tax Advisory Coordinator (temporary contract)
The position is situated in the Financial Reporting, Control and Tax Department in the Tax Bureau of Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. The unit is responsible for all tasks related to internal consultancy in the field of tax law, as well as tax settlements performed by the Bank. The main task of the Tax Bureau is to minimize tax risk as well as management and fulfillment of current tax obligations. One of the key areas of responsibility (both in terms of tax and regulatory aspects) are issues related to the relations between the Bank and CITI Group entities and duties related to reporting obligations imposed on financial institutions by the EU and local regulator, as well as resulting from US tax law regulations.
Recruitment concerns a substitution contract for the time of absence related to maternity leave.
- supervision over the process of documenting transactions with related entities and implementation of changing regulatory requirements in this regard
- verification of transactions in terms of tax consequences, including in particular the methodology used to calculate the price in transactions with related entities
- support for business units in the correct performance of contracts, including the settlement of contracts with related entities in accordance with tax requirements
- supervision over local and international tax reporting (in particular FATCA / CRS).
- advising on the tax consequences of introduced products and concluded contracts
- cooperation with external advisors and tax authorities
- higher education (law or economics)
- minimum 5 years of practical experience in transfer pricing preferably in the tax department of a financial institution or a department of financial institutions of a consulting company
- very good command of Polish and English enabling current work in these languages
- ability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- analytical skills, the ability to estimate risk
- ability to work in a team and manage groups of people, project management
- welcome: ACCA, postgraduate studies in international accounting standards, banking
The role of Tax Advisory Coordinator is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity please visit our website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.