Team Leader Fund Accounting Support #156697
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Establish and further develop newly deployed team (up to 6-8 people) dealing with NAV calculation and support for Private Equity Real Estate funds.
- Manage a team as a designated leader, responsible for workload planning and delegation, ensuring appropriate training of subordinates and building their personal development, maintain communication with clients and key business partners etc.
- Active co-operation with other teams in the value chain (including Luxembourg based)
- Contribute to and support business change in the organisation (e.g. document business requirements, support development, execute testing)
- Ensure process documentation (e.g. operational procedures and checklist) for processes is up to date
- Taking care about delivering high quality of outputs
- Update Management Information Systems (MIS), KPIs and KRIs.
- You have university degree/higher education in economics and/or accounting.
- Experience in Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (2-3 years)
- At least 2 years of experience in a role involving people leadership
- Deep understanding of the NAV calculation life cycle, PERE funds knowledge will be an asset
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to maintain a strong control environment
- Have service oriented personality with good interpersonal skills and are able to build and cultivate positive relationships with clients
- Previous experience in funds servicing company and knowledge of funds accounting processes will be an asset
- Have very reliable personality, working at highest quality standards within very strict timelines
- Openness to improving the report production processes and invent new solutions
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- You are happy to take initiative and have hands-on approach with flexibility to handle a growing book of work over time
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.