We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Fixed Term Contract role
What does the job involve?
As an Operations Accountant in Attleborough you will work on:
- Financial Reporting of and insight into Attleborough manufacturing costs and Attleborough overhead costs
- Fixed asset inventory and reporting
- Month end accounts and associated reporting
- Weekly Flash and power point slide deck preparations
- Build highly effective relationships with key cross functional personnel involved in Attleborough. As a member of the Site Management Team, Support and influence management team at Attleborough site to deliver KPI improvement
- Support Budgeting, Forecasting and projection process
- Ad hoc activities to support the finance function and wider business.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels and functions of an organization
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment.
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.