Senior Consultant focused on Financial and Transfer Pricing Analysis (m/f)
Senior Wanted !
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Luxembourg Transaction Financial Engineering Department.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
You will tap into a network that will continuously open new doors and provide advice that makes a difference.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with leading professionals from other competencies.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family where you will work with 1300 professionals coming from more than 60 different countries.
Our Luxembourg Transfer Pricing - Transaction Financial Engineering Department (“TFE”) is involved in financial transfer pricing, financial & accounting analysis, modeling and valuation assignments to help our clients in all those aspects of any restructuring and transaction.
More largely, our Transfer Pricing department is the most dynamic in Luxembourg, being one of the 2 biggest teams with more than 50 team members from 20 countries. It is dedicated to time-delivery, Excellent Client Services and knowledge.
About the job
You will be working on Transfer Pricing matters with a particular focus on financial transactions in a context of increasing transfer pricing scrutiny in Europe and Luxembourg. You will also be involved in intragroup valuation assignments including company valuation, intangible asset valuation and valuation of financial instruments. You will also assist in reviewing and/or modelling the financial impacts of restructuring plans as well as advising on the financial and accounting implications of proposed transactions on an “ad-hoc” basis.
- You are willing to learn and develop your expertise on financial instruments and mainly on the transfer pricing analysis as well as their valuation.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
- You are a team player.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
We will integrate you in a multi-disciplinary team advising our clientele of Private Equity and Real Estate Houses and large corporate multinationals. Where you will learn every day something different about TP, valuation and modeling, with high career opportunities.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- You hold a Master or Bachelor Degree or equivalent certification in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Engineering or similar.
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in Transfer Pricing or in audit with sound Transfer pricing exposure on Financial transactions and Valuation assignments.
- You demonstrate strong financial analysis skills.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
- Holding the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate or having started the qualification would be considered as an asset.
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg regulatory environment would also be considered an asset.
Ideally, you’ll also have
You are willing to learn and develop your expertise on financial instruments and mainly on their valuation and transfer pricing analysis and you have some knowledge of S&P Capital IQ / Thomson Reuters Eikon databases and pricing of derivatives.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.