Audit Senior (m/f) Wanted! Private Equity & Real Estate Team
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You perform annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients in the Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Venture Capital sector. You lead, coordinate and develop a team of Assistants. You demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations. You use expertise in primary accounting frameworks and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
You are an effective communicator able to interact with all levels of the organization. At lease with tight deadlines, you are organized and flexible. You are able to manage a team and to act as a team player.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Degree in Business Administration with main emphasis in Audit, Accounting or Controlling;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the audit of Private Equity/ Real Estate/ Venture Capital companies, ideally in a Big 4;
- A solid profound experience in consolidation as well as in company valuation;
- A strong knowledge of audit under IFRS and Lux GAAP;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A qualification/ certification linked to audit (ACA, CFA, ACCA…);
- A fluent French or German level.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.