Transfer Pricing Director
Who are EY
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
The role represents a good opportunity to help build and lead a growing transfer pricing practice. There are currently 20 people on the team, and this role entails managing a core section of the team, building and developing new and existing client relationships, and leading multiple complex engagements.
- Leading a part of the team
- Growing the business with external and internal clients
- Delivering numerous complex engagements
- 6-7 years+ in a transfer pricing practice within professional services or within an industry transfer pricing department
- Economics, finance, accounting, legal degree
- understanding of financial statements
- valuation experience for tax and transfer pricing is helpful
- controversy experience is helpful
- CHIX and business restructuring project experience is helpful
- Financing experience is helpful
- Excel financial modelling experience
- Prior general tax experience is useful
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.