Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance (Valuation, M&A, and Infrastructure)
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Corporate Finance (Valuation, M&A, and Infrastructure & Projects Advisory practices)
Corporate Finance practice provides advisory services relating to valuation services (business and shares valuations, valuation of intangible assets), project and investment advisory (investment appraisals, financial modeling, financing advice, feasibility studies, privatization and public private partnership advice), mergers and acquisitions ( acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliance, divestments) and capital market transactions advisory.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to gain skills and experiences in either a specific or a combination of these fields: Valuation; M&A and Strategy; Infrastructure & Projects Advisory
- Execute corporate finance assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Perform valuation for businesses, equity and debt securities, tangible and intangible assets, for merger and acquisition, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, and financial advisory;
- Build and analyses financial models for valuation, M&A, Strategy and/or Infrastructure Projects;
- Build or review financial projections;
- Carry out research, deal originations and sell and buy advisory;
- Carry out feasibility studies; and/or
- Prepare pitch proposals.
- Working closely with Partner, Director and Manager on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree and/or professional qualification in accounting, finance, CFA, economics, engineering (and pursuing CFA, finance or accounting)
- 2 to 4 years working experience in large accounting firm or consulting firm is preferred
- Prior experience in financial modelling, financial statement review, audit, or valuation will be an advantage
- Possess analytical and writing skills, good understanding of commercial and business dynamics
- Proficient in both verbal and written English. Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.