About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising startups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
The Role; Exciting opportunity in Insurance!
We are currently looking for an Insurance Specialist to join our well established KPMG Risk Consulting team.
Candidates we are looking for will have, in line with their experience, the opportunity to:
- Be involved in the delivery of a wide range of insurance regulatory risk and compliance related projects, including, amongst others:
- Assistance with insurance license applications for new market players;
- Solvency and Financial Condition Reports audits;
- Insurance regulatory compliance health checks;
- Provide insurance clients with updates on new regulations;
- Compliance subject-matter involvement in related Internal Audit engagements;
- Insurance regulatory gap and impact assessments;
- Assisting client with the implementation of new insurance regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary compliance projects with colleagues across KPMG;
- Participate in business development initiatives around insurance regulation and regulatory change and to prepare ourselves for the go to market;
- Providing training in risk and compliance matters, as appropriate;
- Build trust-based relationships with clients in the insurance industry.
The Right Fit
- You hold a recognised insurance qualification;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in insurance;
- Technical knowledge on Maltese and European insurance regulations and compliance obligations with a special focus on Solvency II;
- You are proactive, highly ambitious and client-driven;
- You are fluent in English.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.