Assurance - Digital Trust - Cyber Security Project Manager - Cairo
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Work under the supervision of cyber security leadership within the Technology Consulting
- Assess and design end to end cyber security programs including the development of strategy,
- architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices such as NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others.
- Design and develop target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-advanced persistent threats, identity and access management, DLP, GRC, SIEM, next generation firewalls, analytics, enterprise incident response and others.
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
- Design end to end security operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people.
- Supervise the implementation of cyber security solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with security vendors and system integrators.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations.
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal
- initiatives as well as with international teams.
- Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to
- Technology consultants and clients where required.
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber security.
- Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Years of experience: 7-12 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards.
- Education: B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or other Engineering field.
- Experience in banking, telco and/or government sectors is a plus.
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) is required.
- Project Management experience and PMP or PRINCE2 is a MUST
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEM/SOC and DLP is a plus.
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.