Consultant / KYC, AML and Sanctions
Our team of specialists in the financial crimes prevention provides advisory services in the field of counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing. We help institutions to ensure compliance with legal requirements in the scope of KYC, AML and sanctions. We conduct independent reviews of KYC, AML and sanction risk management functions, as well as we help in transforming them. We also provide services to improve the current state (remediation) and conduct explanatory proceedings.
You will deal directly with the biggest and most interesting cases of violation of KYC and AML standards, and help our clients in coming out of crisis situations. You will have an opportunity to work on an international assignment in a young and dynamic team of EY specialists from different countries. You will learn about KYC, AML and sanction risk management under different jurisdictions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing and improving customer and high risk transaction review within one of our remediation projects
- Performing functions quality control
- Preparation of SAR / STR reports
- Overseeing and coordinating the review
- Designing changes in IT systems supporting the review
- Daily cooperation with different stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 5 years of experience in a position related to KYC, AML or sanction risk management in a financial institution (or at least 3 years in a managerial role)
- Very good and practical knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU and the US sanction regulations
- Experience in team or project management, related to KYC, AML or sanction risk management
- Very good knowledge of English
- Readiness to travel, up to 20%
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Very good knowledge of Polish
- Experience in implementing and improving processes in the scope of KYC, AML or sanction risk management
- Entrepreneurship with a proactive approach to tasks
- Having certificates related to money laundering prevention (CAMS) or project management (PMP, PRINCE 2)
What we look for:
We look for candidates experienced in the scope of KYC, AML and sanctions , who know well how to organize work in this area, and who simultaneously look for new professional challenges. We look for people who want to use their knowledge and experience, while working on the most interesting remediation projects in Europe.
What working at EY offers:
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union
- A contract for indefinite period of time from the first day of work
- Opportunities for professional development at EY, after the project ends
- qualifications and certificates
- diverse experience in a variety of teams
- an individual training map
- dedicated Career Counselor
- EY Care & Wellness program and fruits in the office
- office with a nice view and in a prestigious location
Our workplace is disability friendly.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.