Tax Trekkers - Associate
This program allows for a unique introduction to many of the avenues that a professional tax career has to offer. As a Tax Trekker, you will be part of a comprehensive and fulfilling start to your career journey as you rotate and gain experience across the Tax and Audit* functions. You will be spending several months in 2 out of 5 Tax units (Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Indirect Tax Practice, Tax Dispute Resolution and Global Mobility Services) to engage in wide variety of projects, assignments and experiences whilst having access to our KPMG Tax leaders who will provide you with the necessary guidance, mentorship and grooming to be a successful Tax professional in the future.
- An intensive 6-months program.
- Challenging work rotations to develop your skills and explore different areas of interest.
- A mentor and pathway assessors to support you throughout the journey.
- Dedicated training and development opportunities via Job Shadowing, Talk sessions and Workshops.
- A competitive starting salary.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A workplace culture that is supportive and promotes equal opportunity.
- An excellent social and networking base with fellow KPMG Leaders and Talents.
*- subject to Trekker(s) performance and recommendation by Mentor for Audit assignments.
Tasks will be varied based on assignments.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50/ WAM 70%.
- Professional qualification (CTIM or other relevant qualification).
- SPM or equivalent with a minimum 5As (compulsory English & Maths).
- MUET band 4 & IELTS min. 7 out of 9.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Candidates who possess excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and maturity.
- Candidates who are actively involved in sports and co-curricular activities.
- Malaysian candidate(s) only.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.