Transaction Financial Engineering Manager (m/f) Wanted!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the team & the job
Our Luxembourg Transfer Pricing - Transaction Financial Engineering Department (“TFE”) is involved in financial transfer pricing, financial & accounting analysis, modeling and valuation assignments to help our clients in all those aspects of any restructuring and transaction. TFE department is part of a bigger Transfer Pricing department, which is the most dynamic in Luxembourg, being one of the 2 biggest teams with more than 50 team members from 20 countries. It is dedicated to time-delivery, Excellent Client Services and knowledge.
You will be working on financial Transfer Pricing matters with a particular focus on financial transactions in a context of increasing transfer pricing scrutiny in Europe and Luxembourg. You will also be involved in intragroup valuation assignments including company valuation, valuation of financial instruments and intangible asset valuation. You will also assist in reviewing and/or modelling the financial impacts of restructuring plans as well as advising on the financial and accounting implications of proposed transactions on an “ad-hoc” basis.
You are willing to learn and develop your expertise on financial instruments and mainly on their valuation and financial transfer pricing analysis. You are reliable and take ownership of your assignments. You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
We will integrate you in a multi-disciplinary team advising our clientele of Private Equity and Real Estate Houses and large corporate multinationals. Where you will learn every day something different about TP, valuation and modelling, with high career opportunities.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Masters or equivalent certification in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Engineering, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 5 years of working experience in Transfer Pricing or in audit with sound Transfer pricing exposure on Financial transactions and Valuation assignments;
- Strong financial analysis skills;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in business modelling and/or accounting advisory;
Any of the following would also be considered an asset
- A solid understanding of Luxembourg regulatory environment;
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate;
- Fluency in French and/ or German.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.