5 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
An opportunity to join the FMCG sector in a Payroll Officer position to join an end to end process in a company that promises internal growth and progression. Located in Ely they are an easy commute to anyone located locally or in the surrounding area.
The client is a well established and growing FMCG business in the local market, looking for an additional head to join as a Payroll Officer on their Ely site. The objective of the position is to aid the team in delivering an efficient process through improving internal processes. In an easily commutable location with ample parking on site, this is an ideal opportunity for someone local to Ely or located in Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Officer role are:
- Manage and End to End Payroll across multiple divisions
- Act as subject matter expert for Payroll and applicable terms & conditions
- Complete payroll reconciliation and processing of various periodic reports, e.g. pension leavers, sales bonus processing and missing national insurance number
- Perform over payment recovery process and apply appropriate regulations as required to ensure compliance
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Checking to ensure that all appropriate approvals are in place where needed to support time and payroll transactions
- Support Payroll Manager as required
The successful candidate for the Temp to Perm Payroll Administrator will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role - preferably in a Practice or Bureau
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
A great Payroll Officer opportunity for a candidate to build and develop in an exciting and varied role. A great company to work for with promising internal opportunities for progression.