Experienced Junior / Senior Consultant US Corporate International Tax
Senior Tax Consultant – U.S. Corporate International Tax Group in Belgium
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services. The U.S. corporate tax group (US CIT) is included in the Global Business Tax service line.
The Deloitte US CIT group in Belgium is a full service practice offering US compliance, consulting and tax accounting services. We provide tax advice to multinational organizations regarding both foreign investments into the US, and US investments into Europe and the rest of the world. The group currently serves clients based in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Poland and France. We work closely with the Deloitte Washington National Tax group (WNT) and other Deloitte US offices for joint engagements and technical support.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, consulting and tax accounting issues. Variety of relevant trainings are available to further the professional skills of the candidates. The candidates will be hired by the Deloitte Belgium firm.
- 2-3 years of general tax experience, preferably with preferably 1 year focused on international taxation;
- Tax consulting and compliance experience is needed;
- Experience with inbound and outbound international U.S. tax consulting and/or compliance is an advantage/preferred;
- Tax accounting experience highly valued;
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field;
- Advanced degree such as Master in Taxation, Accounting or JD /LLM preferred;
- CPA preferred or must meet minimum requirements to sit for CPA exam before beginning full-time employment. For lawyers must have passed Bar exam before starting employment. Strong academic credentials;
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- A stimulating, young, dynamic and international working environment in which personal;
- A multidisciplinary and challenging environment where all different experts work closely and integrated together;
- Outstanding and continuous learning, training and coaching;
- Opportunity to take part in shaping our company and further grow together with the organization;
- A competitive remuneration package including a company car/mobility package and other extra legal benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.