GFS Women Specifc Referrals
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Who we are looking for?
- Female candidates currently working or on a career break (minimum of 2 years).
- Candidates having prior relevant experience within any of the following areas: Fund Accounting, Hedge Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Operations Control & Operational Training across levels (Senior Analyst - Section Manager)
- Should be flexible with working in shifts.
- Only candidates open for a permanent full time opportunity with us
- Fund Accounting: Technical Coordinator
- Fund Accounting: Team leader
- Transfer Agency: Technical Coordinator
- Transfer Agency: Senior Analyst
- Transfer Agency: Team leader
- Hedge Fund Services: Team leader - Private Equity
- Hedge Fund Services: Technical Coordinator - Private Equity
- Hedge Fund Services: Senior Analyst - Private Equity
- Hedge Fund Services : Team leader - REIF
- Hedge Fund Services: Technical Coordinator - REIF
- Hedge Fund Services : Section Manager - NAV
- Controls Consultant - Hedge Funds Services
- Controls Consultant - Fund Accounting
- Training Consultant - Fund Accounting
- Hedge Fund Services Section Manager - OTC
- Senior Analyst- 2 -4 yrs relevant experience
- Technical Coordinator- 4-6 yrs relevant experience
- Team Leader- 6.5-9 yrs relevant experience
- SM- 9- 12yrs relevant experience
Location : Pune and Bangalore
Visit our Careers Site and Talent Network, like us on http://Facebook.com/NTcareers and Follow us on Twitter @NTcareers
It is the policy and practice of Northern Trust to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Northern Trust does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our obligations under the law and codes of practice. This includes human resources’ decisions relating to recruitment, terms and conditions of employment, transfers, promotions and access to learning and development.
Northern Trust does not authorize external parties to conduct recruiting events or extend offers of employment on its behalf. It is also not our policy to charge or collect fees of any kind from educational institutions or from candidates for participation in a recruitment event, recruitment process, or to receive offers of employment.
Any person or organization dealing with unauthorized parties, is doing so at their own risk. Northern Trust is not responsible for any losses (monetary or otherwise) that are incurred as a consequence. Northern Trust will also not have any obligation to provide employment to anyone who has been issued a fraudulent offer letter, or to offer any other recourse whatsoever. In order to verify the authenticity of any Northern Trust recruitment event, recruitment process or offer letter you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.