Junior Analyst - Controlling team in Consulting
Who we're looking for
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 1 year working experience in controlling or audit department,
- very strong analytical and multi-tasking skills,
- attention to details and high quality of outputs,
- strong computer literacy, Microsoft Excel on advanced level, VBA will be an advantage,
- ability to work under time pressure,
- proactive, can-do attitude,
- strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- CIMA or ACCA certification in progress will be an asset.
Your future role
As a Junior Analyst in our team you will support Financial Controller in Consulting Department and be involved in the following areas:
- month-end closing procedures,
- monthly actual vs. plan variance analysis,
- control of contracts/projects financial management,
- preparation of management reports for multiple business units,
- assisting business units in forecasting and annual planning cycles,
- liaising with the accounting team in Poland,
- on-going cooperation with Partners and Managers,
- ad-hoc reports and analysis.
What we offer
- work in one of the world’s largest professional firm,
- stable & friendly working environment,
- ability to work in an international environment,
- possibility of development and career progression.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The Controlling team specializes in supporting Managing Partner in performance management of the internal business units.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.