Trainee - Private Equity Fund Accounting #150175
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. offers an interesting, challenging position as a Trainee in a striving, highly motivated, multicultural team, acting in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for a trainee with a school convention to join our Private Equity and Real Estate Investor Services Team for a period of 6 to 12 months (ideally from April 2020).
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- On-the-ground experience in a prestigious, industry-leading global bank
- Being part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Supporting the Investor Services team in its daily tasks
- The opportunity to participate in various training programs, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities
- You have the opportunity to develop and establish a personal and professional network
- You are current student working towards a university degree. Studies in Finance, Economics or equivalent preferred;
- Some understanding of the financial industry or investment funds is an asset;
- Your strong communication skills and enthusiasm allow you to easily connect with clients to achieve a high service level;
- You are a great teammate and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and self-initiative;
- You possess strong organizational skills, attention to details and the ability to work towards tight deadlines;
- You are a problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills
- You are business fluent in English and either French or German; additional language skills are an asset;
- You have a traineeship convention to cover the whole traineeship duration (up to 12 months)
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office tools
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.