Risk Consultant, 3PRM
Under general direction:
- oversees the review, interpretation, and dissemination of current and proposed risk policies and procedures.
- provides consultation and advice to partners regarding adherence and compliance to established policies/standards.
- Establishes strategies that support the appropriate balance between risk and reward.
- Reviews, disseminates, and interprets policies and procedures
- Works to proactively establish and document related policies, procedures and standards within the parameters of any relevant laws and regulations.
- Verifies that activities meet any regulatory requirements and monitors outcomes/risk levels for the organization or assigned area.
- Consults with partners regarding daily decisions that could pose risk and conflict with existing policy
- Communicates and provides advice and requirements to managers and appropriate personnel
- Identifies situations which pose significant risk and guides management in developing policies and/or procedures that create the proper balance between risk and reward.
- Interacts with regulators, internal and external auditors on regulatory topics as needed and appropriate
- Provides direction and training to more junior staff.
- Serves on internal and external groups to provide and receive advice on industry trends.
- Knowledge of risk management and strategic goals for the organization's business.
- Knowledge of regulations that impact key activities
- Strong communication and analytical skills which are necessary to consult with partners/clients, and analyze information and to develop compliant policies and procedures.
- 6 or more years of risk management experience, third party risk management preferred but not required.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.