Audit Senior - Longford
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Corporate Audit team. The Longford audit team is closely integrated with the National audit practice operating across all our offices. You will be supported with training and access to experienced professionals with deep technical knowledge and awareness of current best practice. Our partner-led team helps ambitious businesses navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical business advice. We will give you the opportunity to provide a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing businesses to large entities. We use the latest technology to minimise processing so that you can focus on providing first class and valuable client service.
You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
As an Senior, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
- preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage trainees while on assignment; and
- responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
Skills and Attributes
- minimum 2 years' experience required;
- qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- strong technical knowledge;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Daily commute to city avoided;
- Two professional subscriptions paid
- Healthcare allowance;
- Life assurance and disability schemes
- PRSA facility (after 6 months) and membership of pension scheme (after two years)
- Health and wellbeing program
- Affordable car parking;
- Compressed working policy i.e. 3pm finish on bank holiday and summer Fridays;
- Dress for Your Diary policy, and
- Opportunity to partake in further qualifications and training relevant to role.
*Full details and eligibility criteria will be provided upon joining
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.