Junior Transfer Pricing Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Preparing a holistic transfer pricing documentation package, including a Master report and Local-Country reports that consist of detailed functional, business and economic analyses.
- Liaising with local country Tax or Finance managers and external advisors, gathering information, and initiating action plans.
- Supporting Regional-/Country Tax- and the Global Transfer Pricing teams with any transfer pricing reviews or audits by conducting analysis and drafting responses ahead of submissions, business and economic analyses.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You hold a University degree in Business Administration/Law or Economics (or similar).
- You possess tax qualification (tax advisor qualifications, post-university studies in the Tax Law will be an asset).
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience in tax-related area.
- You are familiar with international tax accounting standards (US-GAAP or IFRS) and tax accounting-related processes (desirable).
- You communicate in English fluently.
- You display excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are a phenomenal team player with good communication style.
- You have prior experience in working in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- You are a dedicated and highly committed self-starter who loves sharing knowledge with others.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.