Strategy and Transaction Associate - EY-Parthenon, Singapore (2021 Graduates)
Our Strategy and Transaction (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. Uniquely, SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via ITTS. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within Strategy and Transaction include Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) – that will bring together Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME), and Lead Advisory (LA). Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
The EY-Parthenon team in EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Resources & Financial Services.
It aims to create a distinctive, global, world-class strategy practice, that delivers long-term value to our clients, our people and EY. It brings together professionals with diverse strategic capabilities and deep sector insights.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis and deep sector expertise to deliver insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized and actionable strategies, and then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets and businesses, providing strategic transaction advice and supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
- Turnaround and Restructuring provides leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- Pursuing a degree in any Business, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and appreciates complex analytical work
- Ability to showcase projects/work in strategic planning and delivery
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver projects on time
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.