GL & Reporting Expert
The role will have a mix of deliverables between accounting and reporting activities. He/she will ensure business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports.
This role will support special projects within Report and Analysis Process and within the immediate team using the skills and knowledge of the individual to drive improvement and support implementation of Global standards. He/she will be a member of team (10-12 Staff), reporting to Team Manager.
- General ledger accounting,
- Period End Close coordination,
- Group Reporting,
- Management Information Reporting,
- Support Statutory Reporting,
- Support preparation of commentaries and variance analysis to Financial Statements,
- Act as first point of escalation for process related items within team, resolving or escalating issues timely and effectively,
- Participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects across various locations,
- Initiate and lead process improvements,
- Comply with team, Shell Business Operations, process and global policies and procedures,
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliation (analyst role),
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls over financial reporting within areas of responsibility
- Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations
- Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential
- Cooperation with multiple stakeholders
- Necessity to constantly update knowledge within finance
- Work in process heavily loaded towards deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.