7583 Fund Accounting Operation, AVP 私募基金运营经理 H-201237
Who we are looking for:
This role will serve business operations from risk governance, service governance and project management perspective. Such as leading and driving multiple governance committees, aiming to better support business from different angles (risk, training, Talent, etc.) as well as support our head of operation to drive corporate strategy and implementation.
This role requires a broader view when collaborating with various functional teams across the entity. Independent analytics and testing on an existing process and always open minded for constructive feedbacks and suggestions.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Internal operations and staff Management
- Supervise employees on a daily basis, including tasks delegation, employee development, goal setting, performance appraisal, etc.
- Review accounting, financial statements, correspondence and deliverables of employees.
- Coordinate with auditors internal and external to meet deadlines and requirements.
- Ensure all internal controls and compliance procedures are properly implemented
- Client relationship management
- Close interaction with a portfolio of clients on a regular basis
- To pro-actively identify/ensure understanding of client’s needs and to coordinate internally to support the client’s requirements/resolve client issues
- Manage the process of new business/clients onboarding to State Street.
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
Academy and experience required:
The AVP interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. A strong foundation with communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Candidates must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proactive and multi –task
- Strong client relationship experience preferred
- Prior staff management experience
- Qualified Accountant; strong accounting and/or fund administration experience
- Working experience in audit/private equity industry/fund administration sectors is preferred
- Proficiency in Chinese. English is a must
- 8 years+ relevant working experience is required
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.