Internship - Procurement Department
A Not-for-Profit Organisation based in Islamabad is looking to hire Interns in it's procurement department.
- Assist in field review of program related procurement cases and monthly procurement progress sheets to ensure compliance of provided polices and guidelines.
- Assist during field visits to implementing partners to ensure compliance.
- Assist in reviewing of documents with regards to intangible assets (trainings)
- Ensure related documentation of as part of compliance and record mechanism.
- Qualification: ACCA Affiliates
- Knowledge of ensuring compliance to procedures and guidelines is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in field across Pakistan is must.