Internship - Procurement Department
A Not-for-Profit Organisation based in Islamabad is looking to hire Interns in it's procurement department.
- Assist in field review of program related procurement cases and monthly procurement progress sheets to ensure compliance of provided polices and guidelines.
- Assist during field visits to implementing partners to ensure compliance.
- Assist in reviewing of documents with regards to intangible assets (trainings)
- Ensure related documentation of as part of compliance and record mechanism.
- Qualification: ACCA Affiliates
- Knowledge of ensuring compliance to procedures and guidelines is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in field across Pakistan is must.
Apply for Internship - Procurement Department
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly