Finance Analyst - Legal Services
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Do you have Finance Analytic experience within Professional Services? Do you want a position that can hire remotely and also facilitate working from home? Would you like to work for one of the leading Law Firms in Boston, MA? If so, please apply to the Finance Analyst – Legal Services for further consideration.
The Finance Analyst – Legal Services will work for one of the leading Law Firms in the Boston area. The position is working from home for the foreseeable future and will partner with Senior Partners to better manage client analytics and projections. If you are interested, please read the job description and submit your resume for consideration.
The Finance Analyst – Legal Services will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with manager in building out novel client analytics, reporting and projections
- Collaborate with support teams in enhancement of performance management reporting.
- Maintain, and improve, recurring and one–off reports and analyses for offices, client teams, and on occasion practices.
- Contribute to other areas of FP&A reporting and analysis on ad–hoc basis or as back–up for colleagues.
- Bring process improvement and project management mindset to all areas of responsibility.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Management or related majors. Computer Science or Data Science background is a plus.
- Must have 2–4 years experience as a Finance Analyst
- Advanced Excel capabilities; solid PowerPoint.
- Tableau a plus but not required.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Base salary – $80,000 – $85,000
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Healthcare coverage/insurance
- Additional training and benefits