Senior Accountant (m/f)
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Senior Accountant (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Accounting, Compliance and Reporting team!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
As part of the Accounting, Compliance and Reporting Team, you will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting tasks in a timely and accurate manner
You will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts or ad-hoc reports in Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP, foreign to local GAAP conversion of the financial statements, the preparation and submission of BCL and CSSF reporting, corporate income tax returns and VAT returns
You will train, review and guide junior accountants who work on the same portfolio as yourself, assess team members’ performances
You will liase with third parties, including clients finance teams, auditors, tax authorities etc…
- You are rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
- You have strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
- You have good working knowledge of income tax and VAT rules and principles
- You have an experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
- You are flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
- You have strong organization, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- An university degree (minimum Bachelor BAC+3 degree) in accounting, finance or in economics
- Minimum of 3-4 years of similar work experience
- A relevant experience with Real Estate/Private Equity structures
- Familiarity with LuxGAAP
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including strong writing
- You have a real team spirit
- Organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.