FSO Audit Opportunities - Insurance
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Assurance is our largest service line, where you will work with the highest performing teams serving industry leading clients, both locally and globally. Financial Services Assurance is a huge growth area for us and due to the continued success story of the financial services industry in Ireland along with a number of significant wins we are looking to grow and develop this team.
Your key responsibilities
As the only major professional services firm with a coordinated financial services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa, we’re looking for hardworking assurance professionals with experience in Insurance. We offer outstanding careers in financial and professional services, working with the best people on the most sophisticated financial service issues and helping to craft the future of financial services.
Skills and attributes for success
- You will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely with our clients alongside partners and directors.
- You will be a part of a client facing team responsible for the day to day running of assurance projects
- You will have exposure to a variety of client needs including technical and operational complexities
- Interacting with business leaders. As many of our leasing client are headquartered in Ireland you will get to see first-hand how the management team operates
- Preparing accurate assurance documentation for review and completing work allocated to you within agreed budget and deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent qualification)
- At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Services audit for Senior level and 5 years for Manager
- Experience working in Insurance sector required
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 18 months' left on your valid Passport to facilitate Work Permit & Visa applications (where applicable)
What we look for
Someone with a passion for what they do, who wants to take the next step in their career.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
Support, mentorship and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that trusts in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the outstanding EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a dedication to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can expertly demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.