Assistant Director-In-house consulting
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
An exciting opportunity in our GDS Program Execution Services (PES) team. This is a team of seasoned consulting professionals operating with a global mindset. We execute programs across the breadth and depth of the areas of Project Management, Strategy, Change Management, Technology, Process Improvement and Organizational Design.
Your main objective within the PES team will be to work closely with leaders across different geographies in designing, leading and implementing business imperatives of varying size and complexity, by collaborating with our teams across PES locations in enabling business goals.
What we look for:
- 10+ Years of relevant consulting experience with at least 6+ Years of project /change management experience in Big 4, Global Management Consultancy or Blue-chip organization.
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships at CXO, Partner or Functional Head level.
- Strategy or Domain experience in one of the domains – Finance, HR, Risk, Procurement, Branding, Marketing, Internal Communications and Technology.
- Awareness / experience of leveraging technology as enablers.
- Certification in Project Management - PRINCE II, PMP, Agile
- Certification in Change Management, Design Thinking will be an advantage
- Certification in Facilitation is desirable
- Graduate in any domain related to Economics, Technology or Science.
- MBA or equivalent education OR CA/CPA will be an added advantage.
- No specific requirement for sector/industry specialization.
- Ability to guide, lead and coach client leadership / project teams across the lifecycle of complex programs and strategic initiatives.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.