Junior Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Every story has a beginning!
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Transfer Pricing group, part of the firm's Tax function, combines the global expertise of tax professionals to help multinational enterprises address their transfer pricing issues in the various jurisdictions in which they operate.
Transfer pricing refers to pricing arrangements for the sale of goods, provision of services and other transactions between affiliates of a multinational enterprise with operations in more than one tax jurisdiction.
These intercompany transactions are becoming increasingly frequent as multinational enterprises continue to globalize their operations. Deloitte currently has an opening for a Consultant in a rapidly growing Transfer Pricing practice, which is the leading practice in the market dealing with transfer pricing and excise tax questions.
The role will involve:
- Work as part of an experienced team on complex tax consultation projects for major Ukrainian and multinational companies within the transfer pricing sector
- Assist with audit and tax consulting projects for international and local clients
- Analysis of financial companies' documentation and current market situation
- Bachelor's Degree - economics or finance preferable
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate level of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive market level salary
- Career growth
- Professional qualification (ACCA) for those who need it to conduct the job responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Personal and professional development programs
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises
- Friendly and energetic environment as well as significant support from colleagues.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact on the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte's key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative, which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly