Reporting Analyst Lead
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The individual will work to improve the Reporting for both management and operational processes. The Lead will work directly with stakeholders and solution partners to gather, analyze and understand the reporting requirements surrounding this function
Your key responsibilities:
- Support your stakeholder teams in the provision of Management Information, Operations Information through interactive dashboards and reports.
- Direct supervision of a team of analysts in the future, based on team growth
- Rationalize, align, and enhance reporting with strong visualization, to help the business operations.
- Work with a team of Data Analysts/Reporting Analysts to prepare and distribute reports and also provide ad-hoc analysis as required by the stakeholders
- Build the foundation for development and improvement efforts by capturing the business context - problem, current state, desired future state, objectives, business needs and impacted user groups. Implement reporting requirements and establish the governance around them using User Stories based requirement definition model
- Create indicator for reports and generates data-driven analysis and insights.Provide guidance and coaching to stakeholders around the use of data and reporting as a basis for decision-making.
- Develop highly collaborative relationships with key members of the Business management.
- Play a critical communications role by interacting with project team members, SMEs, end users and sponsors.
- Monitor and validate data and reports (business as usual and ad-hoc)
- Ensure reports and dashboards are up-to-data, accessible, and delivered to stakeholders when needed.
Skills and attributes for success
- A degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- MBA a plus
- 7+ years in a corporate IT or management information environment
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, financial analysis, or related field
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Proficient at absorbing large volumes of complex information, and presenting it in a clear and concise manner to all levels of management
- Strong Data Visulization and creative skills.
- Comfortable dealing with all types and levels of stakeholders and team members to understand and accomplish objectives
- Strong understanding of, and comfort with, data base and data warehouse environments, with ability to write SQL queries.
- Strong MS-Office skills, including Excel, Word, Access, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong BI tool experience and knowledge (Power BI preferred)
- Ability to learn, understand, and deploy new reporting and analysis tools
- Experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Documentation Study and Surveys and overall Process Re-engineering
- Experience of relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong mediation skills, and ability to deal with and resolve conflict and gain consensus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to effectively communicate both in person and remotely to accomplish objectives
What we look for
An expert able to work independently to deliver and manage requirements and is self-driven and motivated. Requires minimal supervision, and knows when to engage direct management.
What working at EY offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.