Future Opportunity: GCR US - Manager
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Manager is primarily responsible for the planning of engagement(s), managing client accounts, gathering, validating and evaluating client information, generating Tax Compliance products and assuring quality. Serve as a point of contact for the engagement(s). Also, act as a counsellor for Assistant Manager.
Your client responsibilities:
- Responsible for client accounts;
- May act as a Counsellor
- Ability to get the work completed within client deadlines and meet the due dates for filing;
- Assists the Assistant Manager with their queries and clarifies their questions;
- Communicates directly with the engagement teams / clients in USA.
- Develops, mentors and supervises Advance Analyst(s), Tax Senior(s) and Assistant Manager(s)
- Adheres to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Upon approval by the TAL, the Manager may sign the federal and state tax returns as paid preparer.
Your people responsibilities - as a Manager you will:
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
- Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor and contribute to performance feedback/training.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example.
- Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
- Articulate and support the strategies of the U.S.
- Business Tax Compliance group.
- Effectively fulfill the role of a change agent
What working at EY GDS offers:
EY is a leading global brand, with a reputation of developing people and using technology to solve the world’s toughest problems. Working in GDS you will develop and work on leading edge finance process. You will gain exposure to multiple industries& cultures. You will work with and
learn from some of the smartest people in finance. Your career will develop until you become one!
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.