Financial Management Associate with French
EY Global Delivery Services means 38 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms .In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
If you are interested in learning how financial processes are lead in a global organization, this might be a great role for you. You can observe how we are operating and transforming data into valuable information, what kind of tools we are using for time saving and how to build relations with client. This unique opportunity is being offered by our FMA team.
Your key responsibilities
The main focus of your role will be supporting our client, which are EY offices in France, in billing aspects. In your daily routine tasks, you will have a chance to build your own personal brand and network of contacts by executing the following tasks using French:
- Your main duty will be proactive encourage of billing and collections best practices
- You will be responsible for maintaining data compliance
- Responding to customer queries via e-mail would be a part of your every-day work
- You will cooperate closely with Engagement Team : Partner, Manager & Assistants
- You will have your own portfolio for which you will be fully responsible. This will involve carrying out detailed analysis to control financial indicators such as Net Unbilled Inventory or Net Engagement Revenue etc.
- You will be expected to execute internal quality controls
- Sending reminders to Partners/Managers/Assistants
Skills and attributes for success
- You have fluency in French and English language
- Attention to details and deadlines is also important for us
- Basic Financial knowledge
What we look for
In the FMA team, we are looking for people who value clear allocation of tasks and stable work environment. We appreciate the combination of analytical mind with good organization of work to respect deadlines. We will appreciate your good communication skills to cooperate with our team members and especially with the client. If you are a non-experienced graduate who is still deciding about the career path the AWS department is a perfect start to define it.
What we offer
By working with us you will accelerate your career, gather professional experience or find a new path for your development. Whether you’re interested in how global companies function, excelling you customer service skills – all these areas will be covered in this specific role. If upgrading your language skills sounds interesting to you as well – do not hesitate and apply.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.