Claims- Associate 2
- To work as part of a global team in facilitating Claims arising out of contractual settlement.
- Liaising with agent banks, internal business units and counterparties for issuing claims, providing claim letter and arranging for claim settlement.
- Processing payments, issuing free format swift (MT199, MT299) posting ledger entries to resolve the exceptions internally to settle claims.
- Initiating the calls to counterparty / clients to discuss on the claim for resolution.
- Should have good understand of the settlement process and also should be able to analyze the activities of clearing house (DTC, DTCC, CREST, Euroclear) to ensure pre & post settlements were properly followed.
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience in Claims/Compensation, Cash Operations/Security
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.