Junior Accountants (m/f)
Junior Accountants (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Accounting Compliance and Reporting department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network -make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
- You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world.
- You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- You will assist in preparing Luxembourg and international financial statements with a profound understanding of the legal and economic aspects of the tax structure in place.
- You will contribute in preparing finance and accounting report packages tailored to our clients' and/or their investor’s needs.
- You will collaborate in preparing our clients’ corporate tax and VAT returns.
- You will assure the administrative follow-up of companies with regard to their financial reporting and tax compliance obligations and to further develop your client relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively and team-player mindset
- Rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
- Committed and actively work to continuously improve yourself
- Flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor or a Master degree in accounting, finance or in economics
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.