Senior Financial Analyst #156772
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The individual will be an integral member of the Americas Capital and Resolution Planning (ACRP) team at Credit Suisse. Role will be accountable for managing the Projections Overlay governance process, crafting financial analytics and reporting for ACRP senior management and governance committees including CSH USA CARMC and Board, maintaining and reviewing projection methodologies, financial models, and analyses as required for CCAR, FINMA and internal stress testing. You will conduct deep-dive analyses on key issues impacting ACRP to resolve root causes as well as propose and implement solutions. Opportunity work with onsite and remote teams.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Responsible for running the projections overlay governance processes, ensuring the governance adheres to firm policies and collaborate with LOB management to ensure overlays are appropriately detailed and reviewed
- Build, maintain, and review financial models and analyses and stay up-to-date on how models need to change in response to changes in business strategy, regulation, or other issues
- Develop, consolidate, and present insightful and robust qualitative and quantitative financial analysis for key internal clients including senior management; participate and support ad-hoc special projects and requests as needed
- Partner with Line of business management as well as analytics and reporting teams to develop insightful reporting, focusing on drivers and drawing valuable conclusions in coordination and collaboration with LOB and senior management
- The VP will also have exposure to senior management and the opportunity to drive valuable change by helping to simplify processes, accelerate automation, and improve analytics and business support
- Lead and handle a diverse and distributed team of direct reports and cross-functional partners and business partner
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- BA/BS required MBA preferred with focus on Finance, Economics, Math or Statistics with equivalent experience of at least 7-8 years in Finance, Risk, FP&A and related areas
- Understanding of bank balance sheet and P&L
- Experience with analyzing large bank financial results across multiple lines of businesses and products and understanding of key drivers
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and project management skills with a proven track record of execution against deliverables; strategic problem solver
- Strong communication (oral & written) and relationship management skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and prior Essbase experience preferred!
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python or R to analyze data will be a plus!
- Organized and detailed with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately
- Good judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, and strong work ethic
- Proactive and results-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- The applicant must be a self-starter that seeks to break the status-quo and initiate improvements where necessary
- Are you team oriented and able to build strong partnerships?
- Leadership, relationship-building and influencing skills to drive agendas across a number of functions
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.