Analyst Business Performance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Business & Private Banking (B&PB) is a division of the Group, including Corporate Financial Services, which relationship manages large businesses across regionally based teams. Regional and Agribusiness, which looks after the unique needs of rural/regional customers that operate agricultural-based businesses across Australia, Local Business Banking, which looks after small to medium sized businesses that operate primarily in local communities and Private Bank aiming at high net worth customers.
The Centre Finance team are responsible for the executive reporting to the CEO, CFO and B&PB Leadership Team, working with B&PB Strategy with financial analysis & support, analyst presentations and competitor reviews and completion of ad hoc analysis and projects.
Do work that matters
- Production of the monthly CEO presentation which reports on BPB performance and is used in the Group Executive monthly meeting
- Production of standardised monthly reports, including variance and trend analysis
- Preparation of monthly journals and reconciliations
- Contribution to half-year and year end reporting. The role has responsibility for the production of the Results Assurance Pack
- Key contact point between IBM and RBS finance relating specifically to transfers resulting from value attribution (balance sheet focus)
- Assisting the Manager in instilling a control ethic within the broader finance team
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Completion of Professional Accounting Qualification, either CA or CPA
- Strong numerical, analytical, PC and accounting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and communicate clearly
- Commitment to service and quality
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 17/09/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.